See job description for details
IT Field Engineer role located in Melbourne's south east. Your new company
A rapidly growing Managed Services and Cloud Service Provider located in Melbourne's South-East requires a Level 2 Field Engineer for a permanent vacancy commencing immediately. Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- In this exciting new role, you will be:
- Providing 2nd level onsite and remote support for clients.
- Handling escalations for the level 1 Helpdesk team.
- Maintaining relationships with clients.
- Performing technical support of servers, network and hardware.
- Delivering a high level of customer service.
- Installing, maintaining and expanding the IT Infrastructure for clients.
To be successful in your application, you will need:
What you'll get in return
- Demonstrated experience of providing level 2 IT support both onsite and remote.
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Hardware and Network troubleshooting.
- Experience with Autotask and ConnectWise is highly advantageous.
- Highly developed troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Azure
- Experience working within a Manager Service Provider is beneficial.
- A current driver's license and vehicle
Working in an organisation where they develop and grow careers, you will be offered a competitive salary package. Working withing a rapidly growing company, you will gain exposure to a broad range of technologies and projects. This organisation prides itself on internal promotion and career development and offers development training. Do not miss out! What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. LHS 297508