Institutional Sales Director
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australie Melbourne Victoria AU
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- 20 juin 18 2018-06-20
Institutional Sales Director
At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. For over 70 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people.
We are looking for an exceptional and highly experienced Institutional Sales Director to join the team in Melbourne. This role establishes, grows and maintains strong working relationships with institutional investors and is responsible for positioning investment solutions with an aim of growing the business. This role also works alongside the Investment and Consultant Relations team to strengthen relationships with asset consultants used by institutional investors.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of this position?
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with institutional investors such as large superannuation funds, multi-managers, government agencies, large charities/endowments and insurance companies with the aim of meeting sales budgets and increasing market share
- Lead regular and ongoing contact with key prospects and any relevant asset/general consultants for the purpose of pipeline growth
- Develop, implement and maintain business plans for key and prospective clients
- Work with local and global investment teams/product teams to understand and position strategies effectively with our market
- Provide regular reporting of sales activity & market trends to the Head of Institutional and team members
- Oversee/coordinate preparation of RFPs, RFIs or similar for prospects in a timely manner
- Attend relevant industry conferences and seminars
What qualifications, skills and experience would help someone to be successful?
- Bachelor's degree and/or post graduate qualifications in finance or business
- CFA or similar is preferred
- Minimum 10 years of investment experience (institutional sales, consulting, portfolio management)
- Strong knowledge of financial services industry and in particular, the asset management industry
- Strong knowledge of funds management strategies and key competitors
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to engage and build relationships with senior personnel within Australian/NZ institutions
- Ability to deliver strong presentations
- Ability to work without supervision and manage time and workload effectively
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast paced, team environment
- Regular travel in Australia and on occasion, overseas is required
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards -the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
We believe that being a good corporate citizen is good business. To us, corporate citizenship means being accountable, serving our clients, being an employer of choice, managing our environmental impact, and supporting our communities . An emphasis on corporate citizenship is embedded in our culture and values , and is an important element of how we achieve success.
We are also committed to your learning and development with resources focused around Experience, Exposure, and Education, to help you achieve your professional development goals. Take some time to, meet some of our people , and see what it means to say, " I AM Franklin Templeton ."
Franklin Templeton Investments values diversity in its workforce and welcomes employees from different backgrounds, generations, capabilities, cultural identification, sexual orientations, and gender expression, in addition to other attributes that contribute to a truly diverse and inclusive community.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.