Internal Communications Advisor - Transport
Our government client is currently seeking an experienced Internal Communications Advisor with SquizMatrix knowledge to join them on a 6-8 weeks short term contract based at their Head Office in the CBD. As the Internal Communication Advisor, you will support the development of strategies and action plans for informing and engaging community, customer and stakeholder groups within the Victorian transport sector.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
Reporting directly into the Communications Manager, your key tasks and responsibilities will include:
- developing and implementing high quality internal communications strategies and activities
- coordinating and content development for key corporate communications channels including the intranet, internal newsletters and other channels as required
- contributing to and supporting consistent and integrated messaging that reflects the organisation's vision, objectives and achievements and clearly communicates these to key internal stakeholders
- identifying opportunities to enhance the organisation's internal stakeholder relations and staff engagement and manage internal events
Experience and Skills
As well as having a vibrant and outgoing personality, the skills and experience you will need to demonstrate include:
- ability to develop and deliver high quality internal communications strategies, particularly within a complex government environment
- proven technical expertise in the management of strategic online communications channels including the intranet
- proven ability to interpret specialist/technical information and adapt it to develop high quality audio-visual content for use in presentations for a variety of audiences
- exemplary communications and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop effective working relationships across a broad range of internal stakeholders
- Tertiary Qualifications in a relevant field e.g. Communications, Public Relations, equivalent
- Experience in managing and developing content for intranet and websites using SquizMatrix (essential)
- Experience with a range of online communications platforms, such as Eventbrite, Surveymonkey, issuu
You will be rewarded with experience working in a highly functioning government organisation and be part of a supportive and experienced team.
How to apply?
If the above sounds like you, please apply online using the appropriate link below forwarding a copy of your resume and cover letter highlighting your communications and intranet experience as well as your SquizMatrix knowledge and suitability for the role. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Edgardo Robinson on 03 9535 8240 quoting Ref No. 3A/25902.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australie
- CDD, Mi-temps
- Hudson (Australia)
- 14 déc. 17