Investment Analyst - Portfolio Construction
- Work for Australia's largest superfund
- Rewarding and collaborative culture
- We are growing both domestically and internationally
AustralianSuper is Australia's largest super fund and is for all Australians and businesses. We put members first in everything we do with the goal of helping to create the best possible retirement outcome. Here's where you come in ...
To support the growth of AustralianSuper we are seeking an Investment Analyst - Portfolio Construction who will be responsible for the development of key investment models and analysis to:
- assess long-term investment strategies; and
- Build and maintain tools for reviewing investment option performance and strategies.
Functions will include:
- stochastic modelling of investment scenarios;
- research and analysis on investment approaches;
- providing input into the annual budgeting process;
- Improve and maintain tools and databases for monitoring the investment options against key portfolio management metrics; and
- engagement with a broad range of stakeholders including asset class investment specialists in relation to the impact of their investment from a holistic portfolio perspective.
The successful candidate will have substantial experience within an investment management organisation coupled with a superior tertiary qualification in a related field:
What's next ...
- excellent quantitative and modelling skills (programming skills desirable);
- equities research, strategy or portfolio management experience;
- the ability to build strong working relationships; and
- good attention to detail.
We believe embracing diversity in thought and perspective helps introduce new and better ways of doing business, delivering better outcomes for our members. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
If you would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit members, please apply now!
Please note, this role is deemed to be an Access Person role. Disclosure and Personal Trading requirements apply to the successful candidate Agencies please note: this vacancy is being managed directly by AustralianSuper's Recruitment team. We will contact our preferred agency partners should we require additional support. Thank you.