At Commbank we support flexibility. This role can be based out of Melbourne or Sydney
See yourself in our team
- We support a successful business
- We see risk as an investment
- We perform interesting and challenging work
Wealth, DCEO and Program Delivery (WDP) provides risk management to the Wealth Management, DCEO and Program Delivery businesses of CBA.
WDP Compliance provides oversight and guidance to the business to ensure that it has sufficient capability to be compliant with regulations, reduce operational risks and build trust with its customers. Do work that matters
Reporting to the Executive Manager, you will support Compliance Frameworks, Policy and Advisory agenda within the business and bring compliance expertise to the WDP team. On any given day you will:
We're interested in hearing from people who possess:
- Act as the liaison point between Group Compliance and business facing Line 2 Compliance and Risk Teams for Framework and policy discussions, advocacy and implementation;
- Support the Group Compliance framework team on key projects and initiatives;
- Provide Compliance input on Incident, Issues and Risk in Change activities;
- Provide support, guidance, monitoring and reporting for Licensing obligations;
- Assist prepare insightful Compliance reports for board and risk committees;
- Collaborate with the Group to ensure WDP Obligations are fit for purpose and accurately defined;
- Conduct insightful reporting relating to obligations to identify thematics and areas of insight;
- Scan and monitor regulatory change to ensure new obligations are accurately captured.
- Demonstrated experience in Compliance, Legal, Risk or Controls, specifically within Financial Services and/or a multi-national organisation;
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to manage multiple and complex stakeholders;
- Experience in conducting monitoring activities and assurance reviews, and exposure to privacy compliance;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to make sound judgments under tight deadlines;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 12/08/2020