Manager Staff Identity Engineering
Your new role awaits
- Lead, inspire and make a difference
- Collaborative & challenging fast paced culture
- Build your career at NAB
This role has management oversight of the Staff Identity Engineering team (both permanent and contract staff), responsible for the build, run and ongoing support of the organisation's strategic Identity Governance and Administration platform (IGA). This platform delivers the bulk of NABs joiner, mover, leaver activities via a combination of automatic and manual capabilities. Delivery and Governance of applicable audit requirements and controls (e.g. user access review campaigns, role management activities, etc.) are key in this role, along with providing a consistent and class leader user experience for our colleagues.
Day to day you will
- Assist with the direction and execution of the IAM strategy
- Build on the existing IGA platform to deliver IAM services/ capabilities
- Manage further integrations with strategic platforms, directories and applications
- Balance the delivery of designs and solutions for multiple projects within tight time restrictions and differing priorities
- Collaborates and engages with various colleagues (business & technical) to ensure that existing and future services are/ remain fit for purpose
- Develop colleagues and continue to build out the capability of the team
- Deliver in an agile - dev/ops environment
Your skills & experience
- 10+ Years' experience in Identity and Access Management (IAM) or Cyber Security (with responsibility for IAM)
- 5+ Years' in a delivery focused role (e.g. operations manager, program manager, etc.)
- 5+ Years' in some form of technology management position (Cyber Security, IAM, Risk, Technology Audit or Assurance would be preferred)
- SailPoint product background
- Engineering/ Automation/ development background
- Proficient in the use of dev/ops and collaboration tools - Jenkins, GitHub, Confluence, JIRA
- Finance/ Audit, Risk, Controls background/ exposure
- Consultancy Experience
To support you to lead your team in an outstanding way, you will have access to programs, tools and resources which will connect you to the right development at the right time. Join us!
We know that life's about more than money. That's why we're so driven to do great things in the tech and digital space. We are rapidly building top-notch data and analytics platforms in the cloud, with a new culture and ways of working; adopting FinTech start-up mentality and financial innovation. We are working more agile than ever, so that we can deliver a great banking experience to our customers. We're NAB
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
We are an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce supported by our African Australian and Indigenous employment programs, Graduate and Trainee programs. We are proud of our LGBTI Gold employer status by AWEI, and our commitment to gender equality. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations. The benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted. Advertised:
26 Jun 2020 1:00 PM AUS Eastern Standard Time