Policy & Strategy Consultant - Cybersecurity
Information and Data are some of the most important organizational assets in today's businesses. As a Security Consultant, you will be a key advisor for IBM's clients, analyzing business requirements to design and implement the best security solutions for their needs. You will apply your technical skills to find the balance between enabling and securing the client's organization with the cognitive solutions that are making IBM the fastest growing enterprise security business in the world.
Your Role and Responsibilities
We are building our GBS Security Practise, but we are missing one thing - you!
We are searching for an experienced Policy & Strategy Consultant - Cybersecurity
to join our team based in Either Canberra, Sydney or Melbourne. What will I be doing?
- Assessing an organisation's cybersecurity strategic program, strategy, risk and compliance readiness and advise clients on pragmatic and commercial ways to be compliant and manage their risks.
- Providing subject matter expertise on cybersecurity projects, including cloud, AI, data and supply chain areas, as well as overseeing cybersecurity program
- Advising and working as part of cross-functional team to assist our clients across cyber security risk quantification, NIST framework, program, policy & strategy, critical infrastructure bill, cybersecurity and data compliance and regulatory requirements.
What experience do I need?
- Ability to think like a business executive, manage security team members and communicate effectively with key stakeholders
- Ability to think like a malicious hacker when advising and designing cybersecurity risk and compliance solutions
- Design knowledge and experience in cybersecurity / strategy/ business case / delivery
- Lead a team of specialists and cross functional team members
Sign me up!
- Business / Technology Degree and/or security certifications
- 10+ years in industry and/or consulting roles relating to either security or technology or risk including leading large projects/engagements
- Stakeholder management and leading cross-function skills
If you tick these boxes, and are ready to start your next challenge with a career at IBM - click "Apply" today. To find out more, head to www.ibm.com.au/careers
IBM welcomes, includes, values and respects everyone. We celebrate diversity in all forms. Our culture is rich and intentionally inclusive.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise