Product Owner – Customer Authentication Tribe
Product Owner – Customer Authentication Tribe First, a bit about ANZ
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
ANZ has started to move to a new way of working, leveraging agile practices. To understand more about this new way of working and if this role is right for you, we strongly encourage you to take a look at ANZ NWOW Video where you’ll find The ANZ Way animation and the New Ways of Working animation. Your Team’s Mission
The purpose of the Customer Authentication Tribe is to provide simple and secure ways for our customers to identify themselves and engage with the bank and our partners, lifting digital usage and reducing digital fraud.
As a Product Owner you will enable and inspire a multi-disciplinary and technically focused Squad to pursue its delivery of work. You will ensure that the work is operationally and strategically aligned to the Tribes mission and engages with other Product Owners to align and manage interdependencies.
Whilst this role is not a people manager, it is a significant influencing role
where you will be galvanising the squad and external stakeholders around a vision and supporting them to successfully deliver at pace. It is equal parts technology delivery and influencing stakeholders to continuously improve processes. Who are you?
What you bring to the Digital Sales Experience:
- A team player – You know we only win if we all win. You recognise and value the different perspectives and skills your colleagues bring. It is not about being a hero but jumping in and contributing to the successful delivery of the team’s mission
- The customer’s & banker’s biggest fan – You demonstrate a thirst for better understanding the customer and how our bankers service them. Define the problem and develop better solutions through their eyes.
- Comfortable being uncomfortable – You are comfortable with uncertainty and have the ability to effectively manage yourself through ambiguity and change
- Continuous improvement junkie – You constructively challenge the status quo, look for better ways to do things and passionately advocate continuous improvement
- Committed to your own and other’s growth – You strive to stretch and grow yourself and others by identifying your own development areas, seeking feedback and providing feedback to others to help them learn and grow everyday
- A problem solver – You are energised by tackling complex problems and use critical thinking, your network, skills, knowledge, and available data to drive better outcomes for our customers and the bank
- Risk savvy – You build sustainable solutions that protect customers, stakeholders and the community
- A strong background in supporting complex dependencies/stakeholders across the entire organisation
- Demonstrable experience leading agile delivery squads across the full product lifecycle, starting with proposition development, user testing, risk & stakeholder management, development, testing and deployment
- Be comfortable working in ambiguity to drive plans and strategies in a constantly evolving environment
- Strong project delivery, especially within the technical domain. Background in security and identity will be looked on favourably
- Maintains commitment to change; engages with others to gain buy-in and act as an advocate for continuous improvement. Proactively identifies, support and drive opportunities for change
This is a Full-time, Permanent role based in 833 Collins St, Docklands VIC
For further general information on our opportunities, feel free to visit ANZ Careers
At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.