- Enterprise Tech Portfolio 40+ challenging & exciting IT projects
- Exercise your analytical skills & support critical decisions
- Drive a financial management culture to enable program streams
AustralianSuper is Australia's largest super fund and is for all Australians and businesses. We put members first in everything we do with the goal of helping to create the best possible retirement outcome. Here's where you come in...
To support the growth of AustralianSuper we are seeking a gun Program Accountant to coordinate the management of our financials across the different programs of our Enterprise Technology Portfolio.
This is a crucial role to ensure the enterprise technology team can successfully deliver on all the projects in the pipeline.
We've had a third party consultnancy looking after this for us and we're now keen to bring it inhouse. For you that means opportunity to understand our current state and make it your own, from commercial and vendor management, financial reporting, budgeting and workforce planning.
The Program Accountant sits within the Portfolio Delivery office of the Enterprise Technology Services team and requires significant utilisation of influence and collaboration skills.
You'll work in partnership with all functions of the Technology Services department and other technology groups across the Fund, Group Finance and Group Compliance to achieve the desired outcomes.
We're looking for someone with that been there, done that experience managing project and program financials. Ideally you've also been working on technology projects too so you understand their world. You'll need:
- Demonstrated experience in similar role(s) with significant exposure to managing project and program financials, including monthly reporting, budgeting, forecasting, modelling and costing. Ideally within technology.
- Demonstrated experience in understanding and interpreting commercial engagements associated with contracting arrangements.
- Ability to ensure high quality of governance in forecasting, reporting and implementation and application of financial control functions for programs and projects with the focus on continuous improvement.
- Ability to work in large high-profile projects.
- Strong communicator and high attention to detail.
We believe embracing diversity in thought and perspective helps introduce new and better ways of doing business, delivering better outcomes for our members. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
If you would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit members, please apply now! Agencies please note: this vacancy is being managed directly by AustralianSuper's Recruitment team. We will contact our preferred agency partners should we require additional support. Thank you.