See yourself as part of our team
- Are you a relationship builder, passionate about nurturing a client base and building new business?
- We are proud to support businesses across Australia to build successful futures.
- Specialised portfolio across Health and Not for Profit sector
Business Banking is proud to support a range of medium to large sized businesses across Australia. Our Major Client Group is a newly created team, designed specifically to look after our largest and most complex clients with turnover >+1$50m. Our innovative technology solutions provide invaluable support for our clients and we pride ourselves on understanding our clients and delivering insights and creative solutions as we help them lead their businesses into the future. Our team is energised about what we do, what we've achieved and the momentum behind where we're headed. Do work that matters
We're in the business of building relationships! As a Relationship Executive, you will provide meaningful solutions for a portfolio of clients across the Health, Aged Care and Not for Profit sector with complex banking needs. Understanding the specific needs and goals of your clients will help you to use your relationships to help them understand new opportunities. You will use your insights, experience and expertise, along with a great range of innovative products and services, to help move businesses forward and grow our client base. More specifically, you will:
To help us deliver a better future for business banking, you will:
- Understand the specific needs and aims of our clients and use your relationships to help them realise new opportunities
- Own and maintain a portfolio of clients and drive revenue from this portfolio
- Enhance customer satisfaction of the client managed accounts
- Be accountable for all client interactions, partner with Analysts and all CBA teams to meet portfolio and new client needs.
- Own and drive the proactive risk management responsibilities of the portfolio
- Provide Analysts with the necessary information to write good quality credit submissions
- Have the ability to build relationships to help grow our client base.
- Have demonstrated success in managing a portfolio of high value clients, more specifically operating within the health and not for profit sector
- Use your wealth of business banking knowledge and strong commercial acumen to drive client acquisitions.
- Use your financial analysis skills and enthusiasm to provide fresh perspectives to our clients.
- Combine your experience and expertise with our innovative technologies to deliver insights and find new solutions to old problems.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join this brand new team and really drive your banking career to the next level.
The application closing date for this role is 27th November 2020. We value you and won't leave you hanging so expect to hear from us within a week of the closing date. Best of luck!
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 27/11/2020