- Melbourne, Victoria, Australie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Ord Minnett
- 19 sept. 17 2017-09-19
Ord Minnett’s Institutional Equities team specialises in micro, mid and small cap sales, corporate finance and research. Our in-house Research team, renowned for its thought provoking, differentiated coverage of domestic stocks, is now looking to grow with the appointment of a Research Associate or Graduate.
Ord Minnett is a leading national private wealth management group that provides advice and tailored investment solutions. Ords has more than $28 Billion in Funds Under Advice, managed by a team of experienced investment professionals focused on providing our clients with insights and guidance to build their assets. Ord Minnett serves our clients with a network of 350 finance professionals in 14 offices throughout Australia and Hong Kong.
With a corporate history spanning 145 years in Australia, Ords is one of the most trusted and recognised names in the Australian financial services industry and has been building wealth for generations.
Reporting to the Head of Research and Senior Analysts, the role of Research Associate/Graduate requires a passion for equities, a desire to learn how to analyse companies and industries, strong written and personal presentation skills, as well as the ability to multitask and handle diverse responsibilities.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Conducting industry and high level company research
- Building and maintaining financial models and proprietary databases
- Monitoring and reporting on news and data specific to companies/industries under coverage
- Cultivating private company and industry contacts
- Assisting with queries from internal and external clients
- Remaining compliant with Ord Minnett policies, ASX and regulatory regimes
The successful candidate will possess the following key attributes:
- Degree qualified, or soon to be degree qualified
- Passion for equities markets and understanding businesses
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Well-developed attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve
- Desire to build a career in equities
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm
- Flexible and adaptable to changing environments
- Strong focus on coordination and teamwork
To excel in this role you understand the importance of effective time management and take pride in all of your work.