Sailpoint IQ Senior Developer
Your new role awaits
- Come and make this role your own
- Progressive & agile culture
- Build your career at NAB
The Sailpoint IQ Senior Developer within the Staff Identity Engineering team will work with SIE Managers, Product Owners, Architects and Project Managers to prioritize and sequence the delivery of key IAM initiatives and services, to ensure a clear sequencing of development activities across the enterprise.
As a trusted IDAM advisor and subject matter expert, you will have autonomy to provide guidance, direction and support both within and outside of IAM. You will ensure consistent delivery cadence and operating rhythm (defect management, triage, resolution) across IAM initiatives that are tasked, and will deliver broader road maps for applicable IAM services.
Day to day you will:
- Facilitate code development and design input of Sailpoint IQ Identity Services (specifically Identity - Joiner, Mover, Leaver, Service Account Management, Role/Entitlements, Privileged Access Management - inc. Secrets Management, Segregation of Duties and application connectors).
- Provide technical advice and guidance to less experienced staff members
- Act as the highest level of technical support for the myID system within the bank
- Design, build and deploy custom Sailpoint Identity IQ solutions to meet the requirements provided
- Provide specialist Identity IQ technical expertise and advice to support staff
- Perform technical problem diagnosis and use technical expertise to determine options and solutions for defects, issues and improvements in the Sailpoint Identity IQ system and related customisations and subsystems
What you will bring:
Please note that this role is temporarily listed as "remote" due to the current requirements for all Australians to practise social distancing amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We will discuss with you your ongoing requirements throughout the recruitment process. Join us!
- Proven solution design and analysis skills in the area of identity and access management
- Proven ability to engage with technical project teams and clarify requirements
- Experience in writing business requirement and technical solution documents
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple project deliverables to meet project timelines
- Familiarity with explaining technical issues/solutions to both business and technical personnel
- Familiarity with the software development life cycle, agile development concepts and segregation of duties
- Deep skills and experience with the design of identity and access management solutions using the Sailpoint Identity IQ product v7.*> (5+ years)
- Deep skills and experience with the development of customisations and enhancements to the Sailpoint Identity IQ product (Workflows, Lifecycle rules etc.)
- Deep skills and experience with Java and BeanShell programming
- Deep skills and experience with SQL and database programming
- Sailpoint IQ Engineering or Architecture certification
- Experience with automated testing frameworks and development
- Experience with JIRA and Git for development and source code management
We know that life's about more than money. That's why we're so driven to do great things in the tech and digital space. We are rapidly building top-notch data and analytics platforms in the cloud, with a new culture and ways of working; adopting FinTech start-up mentality and financial innovation. We are working more agile than ever, so that we can deliver a great banking experience to our customers. We're NAB
We believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
We are an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce supported by our African Australian and Indigenous employment programs, Graduate and Trainee programs. We are proud of our LGBTI Gold employer status by AWEI, and our commitment to gender equality. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations. The benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted. Advertised:
15 Jun 2020 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Standard Time