Senior Analyst, Management Reporting
At AIA, our vision is to help people live healthier, longer, better lives by encouraging them to make positive lifestyle changes one step at a time. Our firm belief is that by following our Operating Philosophy of doing the right thing, in the right way with the right people, the results will come. AIA Insurance for Life, Health and Wellbeing. The Opportunity at AIA
The role is responsible for supporting the Management Reporting function of AIA Australia including our CMLA business. This is a full time, permanent role and can be filled in Sydney or Melbourne. This role will also see you:
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- Preparation and submissions of monthly results and regular management reports to local management and Group Finance
- Production of high quality and timely financial information reporting to Board, Executive and Group Office
- Monitoring and forecasting of financial metrics performance including (but not limited to) ANP, VONB, OPAT and UFSG for Australia
- Expenses experience analysis and impact on key financial metrics
- Preparation and coordination of Annual Strategic Planning and budgets, in conjunction with Strategy and Actuarial
- Support monthly coordination and reporting of financial metrics reporting
- Consolidation of Australia and New Zealand results
- Ensure all key processes and procedures are fully documented and keeping these procedures up to date
- Continue to improve business reporting, including efficient consolidation, reporting timeliness and integrity
In return, AIA Australia offers you the opportunity to:
- Education - Tertiary qualification in relevant subject matter (actuarial, accounting, finance, etc);
- Working towards actuarial qualification / nearly qualified actuary -preferably within the insurance or financial services industry
- Proven analytical skills to re-imagine and optimize processes
- Strong commercial acumen and understanding of the drivers of business value in insurance companies
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, including coordinating input from a number of contributors
- Demonstrated ability to work on numerous projects and tasks simultaneously
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft excel skills
- Access our training and development to upgrade or build on your current skills
- Make a difference in someone's life every day
- Work for a business helping millions of Australians every year
- Access four (4) additional leave days a year to recharge and refresh yourself
- Work in a business with no dress code
- Enjoy wonderful internal Health and Well-being initiatives that support you
- Work with supportive and inclusive people and managers.
If you're passionate about making a difference, then click the 'Apply now' button! Our in-house Talent team will review your interest and update you on your application, including adding you to our talent pipeline to jump you to the front of the queue for upcoming opportunities within our business. Please note that applications close 2nd March 2021. Recruitment Agencies
: Our Talent team does not require any recruitment agency support. Interested Candidates
: Apply using the ' Apply
' button. No emailed applications accepted. For general enquiries only, contact:
Emily.Vegas@aia.com Healthier, Longer, Better Lives
At AIA, wellbeing is at our core. We understand that healthy employees are happy employees. That's why we have a culture of care that promotes wellbeing and flexibility, recharge days, flexible work arrangements and an AIA Vitality membership.
We focus on career development, people development and leadership capability, so that you'll be nurtured and have every opportunity to reach your full potential.
We recognise your efforts and hard work because we understand that everyone in our AIA family is important. When people feel valued, they become more productive and satisfied, and we want you to feel inspired every day.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces and values diversity and inclusion in our workforce. We believe that for people to be their best selves at work, they must feel they can be themselves. We celebrate both our differences and similarities including how we dress, and we trust our employees to dress appropriately and comfortably for their day.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.