Senior Analyst, Security
Your new role awaits
- Opportunities for career progression throughout the business
- Progressive & agile culture
- Build your career at NAB
This role will be responsible for providing technical advice, expertise, support and ongoing delivery for a number of technology systems and services currently in use across NAB.
You will have broad and in-depth knowledge of IT Security infrastructure implementation, management, operations and solution delivery concepts and be capable of shaping and delivering sound technical solutions and outcomes appropriate to NAB's Security and Risk appetite.
Day to day you will:
- Provide BAU and Project related support for Security Technologies within the Enterprise Security Portfolio
- Perform "business-as-usual" technology management and support functions across a number of complex security technology systems
- Report to Platform Managers and senior team members regarding technology system status and posture
- Perform problem diagnosis and use technical expertise to develop options and solutions to specific problems that are technical in nature and which are typically well, and contribute to remediation and recovery activity
- Contribute to support documentation and provide advice regarding applications to enable the support function to work pro-actively
- Participate in the team on-call and after-hours rosters
- Provide coaching and guidance to Associate Technical Specialists to support their competency development and ensure their effective contribution to team objectives
What you will bring:
Your new team
- Experience in a Large Enterprise Environment (more than 10,000 users) across different geographies
- Minimum of 5+ years IT Security related experience
- A proven record of successfully scoping, shaping and delivering sound IT Security Solutions
- Ability to influence stakeholders to ensure appropriate security controls are implemented or the decision is documented explaining the impact and the risk
- Ability to converse with both end-users and IT employees at all levels of the organisation
- Good understanding problem, change and incident management
- Good understanding of all aspects of the systems/software development lifecycle
- Technical knowledge of programming, system design, IT infrastructure and database concepts
- Deep technical skills (plan, build and run) across a broad range of infrastructure and Security technologies, product sets and principles including;
- Firewalls (Checkpoint and F5)
- Networking Comms and Protocols, Address translations and NLB's at Enterprise level
- Internet Proxy Access Services (zScaler/McAfee)
- End User Security products. (zScaler ZPA, Crowdstrike)
- Anti Virus (McAfee, Defender)
- Cloud Based technologies (AWS/Azure, Google Cloud)
- Tertiary qualification in an IT discipline or related field
We know that life's about more than money. That's why we're so driven to do great things in the tech and digital space. We are rapidly building top-notch data and analytics platforms in the cloud, with a new culture and ways of working; adopting FinTech start-up mentality and financial innovation. We are working more agile than ever, so that we can deliver a great banking experience to our customers. We're NAB
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve.
We are an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce supported by our African Australian and Indigenous employment programs, Graduate and Trainee programs. We are proud of our LGBTI Gold employer status by AWEI, and our commitment to gender equality. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations. The benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted. Advertised:
23 Jun 2020 9:00 AM AUS Eastern Standard Time