Senior Business Analyst - Platform Solution Delivery
- Australia's largest superfund
- Collaborative working environment
- State of the art CBD office
AustralianSuper is Australia's largest super fund and is for all Australians and businesses. We put members first in everything we do with the goal of helping to create the best possible retirement outcome. Here's where you come in
To support the growth of AustralianSuper we are seeking a Senior Business Analyst - Platform Solution Delivery within our Investment Platform Solutions - Capital Markets team. This role plays a key part in the operationalisation of the investment department's strategic and tactical change agenda, and in this role you will:
You'll need ...
- Support the Platform Solutions Management team to deliver key investment projects and initiatives that enhance capability, platforms & services.
- Plan, monitor, control and deliver several inter-dependent projects of high impact, high complexity, high risk and high value.
- Support the development of project proposals, vendor engagement and initial planning for the implementation of new or modified capabilities within the Balance Sheet Management, Risk, Compliance and Cash & Collateralteams.
- Facilitate and contribute to stakeholder workshops to support requirements elicitation, issue identification, solution design, decision making and prepare regulatory submissions
The successful candidate will have extensive experience as a Senior Business Analyst who will come from a strong financial services background. We require:
- Demonstrated experience in identifying and delivering policy and compliance obligation requirements
- Experience in documenting and managing requirements traceability matrices.
- The ability to work in highly pressured and complex project environments, managing multiple internal and external dependencies.
- Regulatory experience within Financial Services would be well regarded, in particular, CPS 226 Initial Margin delivery &/or knowledge of Fixed Income, Listed Derivatives, OTC Derivatives, Foreign Exchange, Equities, Treasury or Cash & Collateral management.
We believe embracing diversity in thought and perspective helps introduce new and better ways of doing business, delivering better outcomes for our members. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
If you would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit members, please apply now!
Please note, this role is deemed to be an Access Person role. Disclosure and Personal Trading requirements apply to the successful candidate Agencies please note: this vacancy is being managed directly by AustralianSuper's Recruitment team. We will contact our preferred agency partners should we require additional support. Thank you.