Senior Change Analyst
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australie
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- KPMG Australia
- 21 sept. 17
See job description for details
- Do you thrive working in a small, dynamic and collaborative project team?
- Can you apply creative and innovative approaches to rolling out change across a large organisation?
- Are you a quick learner and enjoy working in a fast paced environment?
We're seeking a Senior Change Analyst to join an internal project team on an initial 12 month contract consisting of Business Analysts, Project Managers, L&D and Change professionals. The team is tasked to manage and deliver key transformational programs across KPMG Australia focused on increasing productivity and improving how staff work digitally in an agile and mobile work environment.
We are a completely digital team and the ideal candidate will be tech savvy and confident with working digitally.
Your new role will involve
- Analysing change impacts, communications, stakeholder and training needs
- Developing change management strategies and plans (including benefits realisation, communications, stakeholder engagement, training and transition plans)
- Designing and/or implementing communication, learning & development and performance support solutions
- Facilitating workshops and delivering briefing sessions to small and large audiences
- Working closely with stakeholders to ensure the change program is pragmatic and business-led
- Demonstrated experience delivering end-to-end Change Management on large, national projects / programs of work
- A passion for effective enterprise collaboration and next-gen digital workplace
- The ability to scope and plan activities, identify gaps, risks and issues and mitigate them to ensure objectives will be met
- Strong written skills across communications and other materials for online channels (portal, news articles, internal social media, etc.)
- Excellent communication, stakeholder engagement, influencing and management skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to quickly assimilate information
- Self-motivated with a proactive attitude and approach to work and providing solutions
- Advanced level of Microsoft Office skills (desirable)
- Change Management certification/qualification (desirable)
- An understanding of/experience in executing practical change management with agile practices (desirable)
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 15 Sep 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time