Senior Compliance Officer
- 3 month contract opportunity
- Public Sector Role
A core Government department is looking for a dynamic Senior Compliance Officer for a 3 month contract.
The key accountabilities for this role will be to develop and maintain accounting policies and procedures, liaise with different parts of the organisation to provide advice and input into compliance frameworks, putting together departmental briefs, including ministerial briefs, and putting together freedom of information requests and related briefings.
To be successful within this role you will have:
- Finance or Accounting Degree
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience with writing policies, briefs, and procedures
- A pro-active attitude where you can easily engage with different parts of the business
- Proficiency in Oracle (desirable)
- Experience within public sector (desirable)
Commercial accountants with strong technical knowledge are welcome to apply as well.
If this sounds like you please apply below, alternatively, give Anam Kazi a call on 3962 22309 for a confidential discussion.
- AUD58.16 - AUD70.37 per hour + super
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australie
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Hudson (Australia)
- 15 oct. 17