Senior Consultant to Associate Director - ILS (Integrated Logistics Support) Engineering, Assets and Project Delivery (EA&PD)
Senior Consultant to Associate Director - Engineering, Assets and Project Delivery (EA&PD) | Infrastructure, Assets & Places ( Canberra, Sydney, Adelaide, Perth, Melbourne, Brisbane ) About the job
- Help build a better Australia
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- Join a market-leading team delivering some of Australia's most significant infrastructure projects and programs
- Enjoy our flexible working environment
As part of one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms, KPMG Australia's Infrastructure, Assets and Places (IAP)
group brings together market-leading strategic, commercial and technical capabilities to create something that is truly unique for our clients and our people.
We are looking for talented individuals who share our purpose of building a better Australia through the planning, procurement, delivery and optimisation of infrastructure, assets and places.
A core part of the vision for IAP is to attract and retain the best people as a destination employer - offering rewarding careers and investing in the growth of our people.
We are committed to sustaining a positive culture that is:
- Bold and agile
- Diverse and inclusive
- Collaborative and trusting
- Energetic, ambitious and fun.
Within IAP, our Engineering, Assets and Project Delivery (EA&PD)
team is seeking qualified persons in Integrated Logistics Support (ILS)
and Logistics Support Analysis (LSA)
who bring extensive experience of these disciplines gained within the Defence sector. Our team has experience and expertise that lies across every asset class and sector, and that spans all phases of the project lifecycle, and have a range of exciting projects being delivered remotely and on location in each capital city.
We understand the complex challenges in delivering major Defence projects. We thrive on this complexity and the discipline, collegiality, and vision that is required to drive successful outcomes.
To find out more click here . Why now and why us?
As a priority growth area for KPMG Australia, IAP is investing in both people and technology to enhance our capabilities - and to help our people flourish.
How we grow starts with you, and we believe how you grow matters.
We currently have a range of exciting, nationally significant engagements and opportunities including:
- Many of Australia's largest and most complex transport projects
- Socially impactful projects and reform initiatives in health, social & affordable housing, education and justice
- Critical work with Australia's Defence and associated National Security portfolios
- Renewable/clean energy projects and energy transition initiatives
- Significant property transactions and precinct development activities.
We are currently seeking candidates for a number of positions from Consultant
to Associate Director
based in each capital city
. As senior leaders within our high-performing team, you will deliver:
- Integrated Logistics Support policy and strategy
- ILS information architectures and knowledge
- Support to client ILS decision-making
- Assessing and managing logistics management risks
- Developing ILS Concepts, Plans and Instructions
- Logistics Support Analysis, including any of the following:
- RCM, PMO, RCA, FMECA, FMEA, maintenance requirements determination (MRD), maintenance task analysis (MTA), sparing analysis
- statistical analysis and modelling (Weibull, Bayesian, Stochastic modelling, Monte Carlo simulations, systems dynamics modelling)
- technical writing of LSA artefacts against ASDEFCON requirements
- Systems Engineering (inc. Model Based Systems Engineering) in the context of technical requirements and change impact assessment
- Managing asset logistics lifecycle activities
- Support asset optimisation using ILS and LSA practices
In addition to the above it would be advantageous for the candidate to have some experience in at least two of the following areas:
- Integrated Logistics Support planning and management system design
- Integrated Logistics Support performance measurement, data analytics and data maturity assessments
- Managing products within Defence's Capability Life Cycle Management system
- Enterprise asset management system and asset information quality improvements
- Experience with ILS and LSA delivery in Defence Industry and leadership of technical teams practicing these disciplines
The individual will be responsible, amongst other things for:
- Working side by side with our clients in developing and managing Integrated Logistics Support Strategies
- Working to develop and grow KPMG's Integrated Logistics Support advisory business capabilities and experience
- Contributing to Integrated Logistics Support body of knowledge through thought leadership and collaborative involvement with government, industry, tertiary institutions and associations
The successful candidate(s) must be Australian citizens, with the ability to obtain a security clearance. It is highly desirable that the successful candidate(s) hold a current AGSVA (or recently lapsed) security clearance.
They will also have highly developed communication, collaboration and problem-solving skills, and a track record of achieving results. The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics that our people possess, and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to 'Flexibility' allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG! Flexibility empowers wellbeing Flexibility enables contribution to the community Flexibility inspires technology & innovation Flexibility supports family Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary ! Advertised:
12 Nov 2021 AUS Eastern Daylight Time Applications close:
12 Dec 2021 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now