See job description for details
Senior DevOps Engineer job available | 100% remote within Australia | Permanent | Immediate start Your new company
A leading multi-disciplinary consulting firm requires a Senior DevOps Engineer for a permanent or contract opportunity, commencing immediately. The company promotes a collaborative and supportive work environment, offering exposure to leading technologies and flexible work arrangements, with options for 100% remote work from anywhere in Australia, if preferred. Your new role
Within this challenging and rewarding position, you will be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Managing the DevOps environment, predominantly leveraging Azure resources.
- Implementing and managing CI/CD tools integration/ operations/ change management, and maintenance.
- Managing and supporting QA in building full automation of CI/ Testing suites.
- Developing policies, standards, guidelines, governance and related guidance for both CI/CD operations and for work of developers.
- Supporting QA Automation Engineers from source control, through build automation, merge resolution, CI, test automation, deployment based on tools usage and policies, standards.
- Enabling DevOps by moving code from Dev/ Test to Staging and Production. Troubleshoot issues along the CI/CD pipeline.
- Assisting teams in coordinating releases as part of our technology delivery process.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
What you'll get in return
- Strong experience in similar role including project experience with test automation, deployment automation and project experience with CI/CD Tools (e.g.: GitHub Actions, Terraform, Octopus).
- Proven DevOps experience on building Infrastructure as a code for mid to large projects.
- Knowledge of system testing best practices and methodologies.
- Knowledge of service and application security.
- Experience or exposure to Jira, Confluence, GitHub, Jenkins, SonarQube, Octopus Deploy and/or Azure AD.
- Experience with setting up, maintaining cloud management and monitoring tools (AD, Azure Application Insights etc.).
- Good understanding of Quality Control and Test Automation in Agile-based Continuous Integration environments.
- Solid experience with Azure preferred but AWS and GCP will be considered too.
Working in an organisation where they develop and grow careers, you will be offered an excellent salary package or daily rate, working across a supportive and collaborative team. This organisation prides itself on internal promotion and career development and offers development training. This opportunity offers the option of working 100% remote from anywhere within Australia. Do not miss out! What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role or know of someone who may be, please click 'Apply Now' or forward an updated CV to email@example.com. LHS 297508