Senior Financial Accountant
- Exciting Government department
- Competitive hourly rate
- CBD Location
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic accounting team on a 3 month contract. This role presents as a golden opportunity for an experienced Senior Financial Accountant. The role has come about due to a period of continuous growth.
This is a three month contract, reporting to the Finance Manager. Your role would take responsibility for the preparation of accounting statements & reports as well as assisting with balance sheet reconciliations and business performance reviews. In this role you will also act as a key accounting point of contact for business unit finance teams.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Month end consolidated reporting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of financial statements
- Preparation of BAS
- Provide support and assistance to the senior management team
- Ad hoc business requests and reporting requirements
To be successful in this role you will display:
- Experience in a government department is essential
- CA/CPA Qualified.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to prepare and review statutory accounts
- Proficient in the use of Oracle or similar large ERP
Why apply with Hudson?
Wondering which agency to contact for your next contracting role? At Hudson, we value our contractors. We hope for a long and lasting relationship with you. You are not just another application to us. We work hard to offer you exceptional opportunities over and again, searching extensively for the best fit for both you and our client! Want to know more? Apply now!
How to Apply: To submit your application, please click Apply Now! For a confidential discussion, please contact John Madden at Hudson in Melbourne on 03 9623 6570.
- AUD50 - AUD60 per hour
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australie
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Hudson (Australia)
- 21 sept. 17