Senior Practice Manager - Security Risk and Compliance
Do you have IT consulting leadership experience deploying technology and IT transformations within Fortune 500 enterprise organizations across infrastructure technologies, disciplines, practices and transformations? Have you built and led successful, IT consulting practices? Do you have broad technical skills and experience across all aspects of cloud technologies and infrastructure? Can you build and lead a large Cloud Infrastructure focused technical specialty team to deliver new capabilities to our enterprise customers?
In the Professional Services organization, we're hiring executive advisors and highly technical architects to help AWS partners and customers develop technical expertise and capacity.
We work with our partners on joint enterprise customer engagements around the world. Our AWS consultants deliver IT infrastructure architecture guidance, lead proof-of-concept projects, perform enterprise portfolio assessments, review operational best practices and conduct skills transfer workshops. AWS consultants collaborate with customers and partners to address security and compliance, performance and scale, availability and manageability. They advise customers on migrating existing systems and building new systems using the full range of AWS services. They also assist with the non-technical change management work on policies, processes and people changes.
We're looking for an experienced leader to lead our ANZ AWS Cloud Security, Risk and Compliance professional services delivery team. The team will be deep technically in their specialty area. The role will build a team of Security experts and travel as needed across ANZ to support our customers in a wide variety of scenarios as they progress through their AWS migration, optimization and transformations. They will have a strong combination of technical experience and people skills. They will be fast learners and effective coaches. They will collaborate with multiple AWS engineering teams to introduce and refine new platform web services for the largest enterprises. The team, working with our partner community, will harvest, package and publish best practices and repeatable offerings for leveraging AWS cloud infrastructure. BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Highly strategic and analytical, possessing relevant IT experience
• Consulting practice leadership as manager of managers; team size >100 with related goals/KPI's, focused on Infrastructure technologies involving sales, delivery, partner management, and people development
• Experience delivering cloud infrastructure technology solutions to Fortune 500 enterprise customers through the scoping, selling and delivery of consulting services to enable cloud services
• Definition, creation, delivery, and management of methods and capabilities for cloud infrastructure on AWS migration, implementation, and operations and optimization accelerators
• International sales and delivery experience w/ global Fortune 500 enterprise customers and partners PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Visible IT Industry thought leadership on relevant topics related to cloud-based enterprise IT
• Experience with design of modern, scalable delivery models for technology consulting services
• Business development experience including complex agreements w/ integrators and ISVs
• Familiarity with compliance & security standards including PCI DSS, ISO 27001, HIPAA, and NIST
• Advanced degrees in engineering and/or computer science
CULTURE AND COMMITMENT TO INCLUSION, DIVERSITY & EQUITY
At AWS, we don't mind being called "peculiar." We see beauty in simplifying the complex, and we're comfortable being misunderstood. That might sound unorthodox. We believe in removing obstacles so builders can build which is why our people enjoy working in AWS. Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
We're passionate about supporting the needs of our people and their family. This may include:
• Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
• Paid Maternity and Parental Leave
• Flexible workplace: flexible daily working hours, we value work-life-harmony
• Amazon Employee Discount on product and services
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)