See job description for details
Service Delivery Lead required for a leading Public Sector client for a brilliant opportunity! RDO's included! Your new company
We are working exclusively with a leading Public Sector organisation who is seeking a Service Delivery Lead to inspire, develop and manage the IT Service Delivery function.
This organisation is a leader within their space and is outright a pioneer for key Technology Projects and initiatives to further drive success but also embed best practise within the entire organisation. Opportunity is not to be missed given the scope, opportunity and rewards associated to this role. Your new role
As the Service Delivery Lead, you will be reporting to the Head of IT Services, whilst also maintaining and developing key internal relationships such as other key stakeholders but also the management of your Service Desk Team.
In your new role you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of IT support framework and management of ITIL operations and processes within the IT Service Management function. Within this function, the tools will include Incident & Problem Management activities such as monitoring, stakeholder management and delivering superior end-user satisfaction. What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role, you will have the below but not limited to:
What you'll get in return
- Demonstrated experience in leading & supervising a Service Desk team environment, whilst being able to drive a customer centric mentality in the team.
- A professional approach and commitment to excellence of service and performance.
- Demonstrated experience using and supporting a wide variety of PC based software and a familiarity and understanding of computer and networking concepts and environments.
- A professional approach and commitment to excellence of service and performance
- Knowledge of Service Desk Systems.
- Ability to work under pressure and implement time management processes and task scheduling.
- High level of written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to communicate and present to a variety of stakeholders to executive level.
You will be offered a fantastic 12 month fixed term contract with a very competitive salary on offer for the successful applicant. In this position you will have added benefits such as 1 free RDO monthly, annual leave, working from home arrangements, a supportive and innovative culture, brilliant management team to work closely with and many more other benefits! What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV directly to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line - Service Delivery Lead.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508