Snr Analyst, Frontline Test and Innovation
Your new role awaits
- Opportunities for career progression throughout the business
- Collaborative & challenging fast paced culture
- You will be supported to grow and learn
You will ideally have a background in banking/financial services with solid test automation and optimisation experience, along with exposure across industry test management practices, tools and processes. You will have a detailed knowledge of Frontline technology which includes devices, hardware and technology such as Teller Cash Recyclers, ATM's Self Service Machines, Self-Serve Kiosks and Card Swipe devices.
With your experience working on large and complex programs, you have extensive knowledge of business procedures and systems, and a thorough understanding of business issues linked to the applications being tested.
You are a strong team player and able to work with dynamic team structures, and have a willingness to learn new technology skills to keep pace with improvements. Day to day you will:
- Liaise with business users, business analysts and developers and consult on testing matters to business and IT project
- Deliver quality application change across various platforms through analysis, planning, creation and execution of UAT designs, cases and procedures, including:
- Acquiring and analysing all relevant documents for assigned projects to determine testing requirements - Creating test data
- Executing test cases/plans for assigned projects/enhancements
- Raising defects found during test and escalating in accordance with set procedures
- Provide input to post implementation reviews
We know that life's about more than money. That's why we're so driven to do great things in the tech and digital space. We are rapidly building top-notch data and analytics platforms in the cloud, with a new culture and ways of working; adopting FinTech start-up mentality and financial innovation. We are working more agile than ever, so that we can deliver a great banking experience to our customers.
Frontline Technology is responsible for the day to day operations, oversight and innovation associated with all branch and customer facing technology. We now require the establishment of an end to end testing capability within the service; responsible for setting up, operationalising, executing and imbedding technology testing practices through a structured enablement and capability transition. About NAB
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too. We have an African Australian Inclusion Program, a range of Grad, Traineeship and Internship Programs, we are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, and be an endorsed employer for Women by Work180. The benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted. Advertised:
26 Jun 2020 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Standard Time