Solution Architect - Asset Servicing
A career that gives you more
We are seeking a Service (Solution) Architect to work closely with Business and Technology Stakeholders within NAB's Asset Servicing custody business, to drive target state architecture developments and project executions whilst aligning them to best practice technology architecture. Key Responsibilities:
Skills and Abilities:
- Support the enterprise to shape, define and communicate an architecture that supports simplicity, innovation and agility for our customers;
- Work with Senior business leaders and project managers on key initiatives, building relationships with stakeholders understanding their business thoroughly and be their trusted advisor for Architecture;
- You will make sure both business and technology stakeholders understand key architectural implications and sequencing. Some of these stakeholders include (but are not limited to), Heads of Architecture, General Managers and Heads of Technology;
- Thought leader on technology architecture as well as enterprise alignment of capabilities to optimise solutions, reduce cost, provide better controls with best practice architecture.
At NAB life is about more than money.
- Proven thought leader, with a strong understanding of technology, and the ability to have influential discussions with senior business and technology stakeholders
- Experience in Public Cloud technologies and architectures will be highly regarded.
- We are ideally looking for someone with a background in end to end architecture, with a solid understand of banking industry, especially Corporate and Institutional Banking.
- Strategic thinking with experience delivering target state designs and deliverable roadmaps to achieving the technology vision.
- Ability to influence engineering stakeholders;
- Migration and modernisation of complex applications to run natively in the cloud.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
Over time, we've learned a thing or two about helping our customers. And while money is important it's not what matters most. It's the connection we share and the relationships we build. And that's why we do things a little differently. Today, we have more than 35,000 people serving 10 million customers at more than 800 locations in Australia, New Zealand and around the world. As you explore our site and discover more about our culture and our people, you'll see this is a place of possibilities. Our move to the cloud is helping them become realities. We're NAB.
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve. We are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad Programs, and Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. The benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian / New Zealand citizen or hold permanent residency status in Australia. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the advert. Advertised:
16 Jan 2020 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time