Strategic Account Manager
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australie Melbourne Victoria AU
- CDI, Plein-temps
- FIS Global
- 20 mai 18 2018-05-20
Strategic Account Manager
The Strategic Account Manager holds a central role to direct all global sales activity within designated strategic accounts. Within their account assignment, they lead FIS's business conduct including developing and promoting the account strategy, in conjunction with solution business leaders and specialists, and develop C-level relationships to the point of a true partnership. They coordinate high touch relationships between FIS executives and the account, and are responsible for leading Integrated Solution sales, uncovering, and developing new sales opportunities for point solutions not in use at that account.
• Build high level strategic relationships/partnerships with C- level on an enterprise wide basis
• Develop the knowledge of the clients business in all areas of the organization in order to sell solutions across the organization.
• Manage the account to consistently expand FIS penetration, and provide solution based sales and service offerings to customers
• Develop an integrated FIS account plan in conjunction with the client, share with virtual team, quarterly reviews of the plan with the client.
• Expand working level of knowledge that includes competitor activity, client changes and need shifts as well as the development of new or changing FIS service and product offerings
• Develop sales organizational strategies by contributing sales information, analysis and recommended strategic thinking and direction.
• Develop and be able to deliver the FIS value proposition
• Increase the share of wallet/spend that the account has with FIS overall
• Provide the value add necessary to bring greater partnership with client and FIS
Candidates will currently be operating at business unit or divisional director level and with significant revenue responsibilities and a high level of business and management maturity.
The successful candidate will demonstrate an ability to open dialogue with people whose ability extends to pledging the shareholder capital of a business. They will be able to demonstrate establishing peer-level credibility with client leadership, as well as internal line of business heads and the associated sales teams.
• Executive presence to operate at leadership level of a significant global financial enterprise
• Ability to negotiate and close large and complex solutions
• Capacity and confidence to challenge a client's global operational planning
• Strong negotiation skills with a problem-solving attitude
• Understanding of sales performance metrics
• Able to operate independently
• 10+ years sales/account management experience