See job description for details
Seeking a Technical Business Analyst to hit the ground running with a capacity to grow within the company. Your new company
Your new company is the result of two organisations, coming together to create a joint venture that enables the exceptional delivery of home services to its valued members and customers today. Your new role
The Business Analyst will be responsible for process design, requirements and ongoing enhancement and optimisation of solutions. The Business Analyst partners with key business sponsors, product owners, business functional leads to understand the needs and challenges of the business and to shape processes and requirements to support the delivery of desired business outcomes. What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Great people skills and an enjoyment for liaising with business leaders, customer and sales teams, finance and commercial teams and operations teams to elicit and document requirements/user stories and processes.
- Amazing facilitation skills and an ability to lead workshops in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Proven project planning and implementation activities.
- An ability to work with uncertainty and ambiguity.
- Passionate about change and assisting change managers to understand the impact of new applications and systems.
- Prior experience working with vendors for project scoping and cost estimation (including quoting /tenders).
- Prior experience leading the requirements stream for RFP's and RFI's.
- Agile certification and BA certifications such as CCBA or CBAP.
- Experience in working with groups outside of the project community, e.g. Product and/or UX teams, business partners and senior stakeholders.
You will be able to grow within your new role by being given some Project Manager tasks and increasing your skillsets completing your Business Analyst role and being able to progress within your new company. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Joshua Markovski at email@example.com. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508