See job description for details
About The Role
- An opportunity to join and manage the central anti-bribery and corruption due diligence team
- Join an innovative, collaborative, and high-performing team
- Make your mark in a risk discipline of growing importance
Role Location: 839 Collins Street, Docklands VIC 3008
Role Type: 12 Month Fixed Term
As the Third Party Due Diligence Manager, you will manage the central third party risk team, with a specific but not exclusive focus on implementing know-your-vendor risk management procedures. You will have large corporate and risk management experience, and demonstrable ability to manage a focused, performance orientated and collaborative team.
The key outcomes are:
- The Bank can demonstrate adequate centralised and coordinated group due diligence procedures to support its corporate defense against bribery and corruption risk in all jurisdictions in which the Bank operates.
- These adequate procedures emphasize risk based and effective due diligence of third parties, high risk employees, and customers.
- Third party and other risks are, as far as possible, proactively identified and actioned with appropriate urgency and root causes in mind.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Management experience, with specific experience in third party risk management or financial crime (ABC/CTF,AML).
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills up to mid management levels.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with middle management internal stakeholders.
- Natural interest and widely read in industry and regulatory developments.
- Able to manage priorities and conflicting issues in a professional and risk-based manner.
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key needs inherent requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Cod e (AUS125694)