Tribe Lead, Customer Authentication
About The Role
- Deliver customer centred & secure digital identity solutions
- Relentless focus on improving customer outcomes
- Empower a diverse and multi-disciplinary team
Role Location: 833 Collins Street, Melbourne
Role Type: Permanent, Full-time
The ANZ Customer Authentication Tribe provides customers simple and secure ways to engage with the bank, lift digital channel usage and identify fraud. They deliver customer centred and secure solutions on our digital channels, shifting the dial beyond the hard to remember but easy to guess - ‘things you know’ into ‘things you have’ or ‘things you are’ and leverage rich contextual data and continuous methods of authentication.
As the Tribe Lead, Customer Authentication you will lead a team of cross functional, autonomous squads to provide simple and secure ways to engage with the bank, lift digital channel usage and reduce identity fraud. You will lead what we call Digital Identity for customers of ANZ. You’re relentlessly focussed on continuously improving customer outcomes, eliminating roadblocks for your squads and working with other tribe leaders to ensure alignment and manage interdependencies. Your key accountabilities in this role will include:
- Embedding the New Ways of Working culture of learning, empowerment, rapid experimentation, adaptability and collaboration.
- Empowering your squads to achieve their missions and lead a diverse, multidisciplinary team.
- Developing and maintaining digital identification, authentication and authorisation capabilities that reduce fraud and improve the customer experience.
- Ensuring our identification and authentication processes and reviews are as effective and efficient as possible and uplifting the use of digital capabilities in our non-digital channels.
- Working with customer facing tribes to identify the risk of new digital features and recommending and subsequently delivering identification/authentication methods appropriate for that exposure.
- Ensuring your Tribe purpose remains relevant based on the most recent customer data.
- Working with the squad Product Owners to ensure the backlog of opportunities and tasks are prioritised in line with strategic priorities.
- Maintaining a sound understanding of the regulatory environment we are operating within, the risks we face and making good decisions to ensure we protect our customers and the bank.
To grow and be successful in this role, you’ll ideally bring the following:
- Experience delivering customer led, digital identification, authentication or authorisation capabilities for your organisation.
- A complete obsession with the customer and continuously improving customer outcomes.
- A data driven approach to problem solving, balanced with a sense of curiosity and creativity.
- A reputation for creating a work environment where people can learn, grow and perform to their best.
ANZ is a great place to grow. We know our people look to their leaders to understand what is and isn’t valued.
Developing a growth mindset is at the heart of our culture. It means we actively encourage people to try new things so we can improve. With effort, we can all learn and grow.
We ask our leaders to practice daily leadership behaviours – things like connecting with empathy, empowering people, growing people selflessly, being curious and creating shared clarity. These are the leadership behaviours we need to transform ANZ. We support our leaders with tools, tips and online coaching.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS105306. #GD2.2