- Melbourne, Victoria, Australie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Citi Australia
- 17 oct. 17
Unit Pricing / Performance Analyst
Unit Pricing / Performance Analyst
- Primary Location: Australia,Victoria,Melbourne
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Operations
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 17047609
Citi is more than a global financial services company. It's an engine for progress. Join us, and you'll have the chance to get involved in progress in all its shapes and forms, right across the world. From the micro to the macro, from Australia to Zambia, the work we do has real positive impact. Wherever you are and whatever you do, progress starts here.
We've built a world famous, trusted brand over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. And today, our influence continues to grow: with financial operations in 160 countries and 100 currencies. We have 200 million different clients, including some of the biggest names in the industries, sectors, businesses and governments that we serve every day. It all adds up to an exciting place to be for talented, ambitious people who want to build a truly remarkable career.
The Performance Analyst will be responsible for providing oversight of the Operational off- shore service centres producing performance, attribution analysis, risk analytics and mandate compliance reporting.
This individual will have accountability for reviewing all client reporting, validating investigations and ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of all outputs.
Ongoing training for both on shore and off shore teams will be paramount and an integral part of this job family to ensure staff knowledge levels are enhanced and the management/ treatment of performance, attribution analysis, risk analytics and mandate compliance are maintained.
Process improvement/change management to ensure that the current workflow is efficient whilst mitigating risk will also form part of this position.
This individual may be required to be crossed trained in various areas within Funds Administration to provide support across all groups.
Excellent analytical, communication and client service skills along with good interpersonal skills are also essential.
Key Skills and Experiences Required:
- 5+ year's relevant performance analytics experience from a custodian or Fund manager
- Operational experience gained in at least one of the following areas; unit pricing, accounting, mandate compliance monitoring
- Strong technical knowledge of performance and attribution methodologies
- Strong understanding of accounting, tax concepts, unit pricing, fund accounting, Superannuation funds and FX hedging
- Ability to meet client deliverables in an accurate and timely manner
- Strong knowledge of financial services industry
- Strong knowledge of various financial instruments, with proven experience in Alternative Investments
- Experience in writing business requirements
- Understanding of global financial markets
- Knowledge of performance systems and industry best practices
- Strong numeracy and analytical ability
- Actively contribute to process improvements and change
- Ability to work productively in a continuously evolving, complex and changing fast pace environment
- Pro-active problem solving and resolution abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and/or Business studies/disciplines
- Accounting qualifications such as CPA, ACCA or CIMA a preference