- Melbourne, Victoria, Australie
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Bluefin Resources
- 25 sept. 17
Voice Services Engineer
Skills / Experience
- 5-7 Years' experience in supporting and Enterprise Voice environment including contact centre and corporate voice systems
- A proactive approach to service delivery, service management and project management
- Previous experience in a large customer service/outsourced services environment with an understanding of the importance of service level agreements
- Solid experience working in Contact Centres and Telecommunication organisation with significant experience in data and voice network services and CTI services
- Demonstrated capability in the delivery of Voice and Contact Centre services to customers/users
- Project management, coordination and administration experience with a demonstrated capability of meeting tight deadlines.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to motivate educate and drive people to achieve desired outcomes.
- An ability to work with a broad range of people from both a technical and business background.
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders (technical and business) and proven capability in driving stakeholders, service partners and vendors to agreed service targets.
- Highly organized, good project management skills
- Strong customer focus approach to IT delivery
- Strong ability of advocate technology and best practices
Key Measures of the role
- Downtime targets met
- Major incident targets met
- Change management targets met
- Service request targets met
- Feedback from Project management
- Project time frames met
- Business/Customer feedback - engagement
- Identification of improvement initiatives
- Demonstrable improvement in
- Queue management
- Data folders and information housing.
If you are interested in the position, contact PHILIP at 03 8330 5016