Senior Adviser or Assistant Manager - Tax and Accounting
- Paramatta, Nouvelle-Galles du Sud, Australie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- KPMG Australia
- 16 oct. 17
See job description for details
- Develop your hands-on client experience with a diverse mid-market portfolio
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive and supportive team culture
- Extensive learning, mentoring and development opportunities
With continued growth, KPMG Parramatta are now looking to recruit an experienced Senior Advisor or Assistant Manager to join our Tax and Accounting Group.
Your new role: working with your team and senior leaders, you will -
- Provide tax and accounting advice to a portfolio of clients including not for profits, small to medium enterprises, family groups and fast-growing dynamic companies across Sydney
- Develop your hands-on experience in compliance and business advisory services including financial statements, income tax returns and FBT returns
- Play a key role across the full scope of client engagements including regular client contact and attending client presentations and meetings with senior leaders
- Support our up and coming consultants with their professional development by training and coaching on engagements
The successful candidate will have hands-on experience in Australian tax and accounting plus relevant tertiary qualifications (commencement or completion of CA or CPA is ideal). You will have relevant experience having ideally developed your skills in another Big 4 or reputable mid-tier firm environment. You will have strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills along with the ability to build relationships. You will also have an analytical mindset and be excited to challenge yourself and build your experience by working across a variety of engagements.
What we offer you:
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
Please apply for this position by submitting an application online including your resume and cover letter. For a further confidential discussion about this role, please contact Jessica on 02 9455 9871.
Advertised: 19 Sep 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 19 Oct 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time