See job description for details
WA leader in their field require a Change Manager for the implementation of their ERP system. Your new company
Your new company is WA market leading organisation embarking on the replacement of multiple business systems in accordance with the ERP strategy, providing the foundation for digital transformation.
Your new role
The Change Manager is accountable for delivering and executing the ERP Change Strategy and Plan by working closely with the Program Manager and senior stakeholders.
What you'll need to succeed
- Develop an actionable Change Management Plan, inline with the existing Change Management Strategy that clearly identifies activities to be performed and when, optimal sequencing of activities, and required roles and responsibilities.
- Undertake stakeholder analysis and produce detailed impact assessments to inform the Change Management Plan and other engagement artefacts.
- Apply a structured methodology, including assessing the change impact, completing a change management assessment, identifying, analysing, preparing risk mitigation tactics and managing anticipated resistance.
- Establish and maintain effective intra- divisional, cross- divisional and external working relationships to ensure the achievement of strategic and operational objectives.
- Manage the transition of change in the business, working with operational managers to embed changes within the business.
The successful candidate will have the following:
What you'll get in return
- Extensive experience in driving business improvement change
- Extensive experience in facilitation and coaching
- Extensive experience in organisational and digital transformation
- Relevant tertiary and industry qualifications ( e.g. Prosci, APGM, APGM, CCMP, CPCM )
On offer is a 12 month fixed term contract and a chance to join a unique and leading organisation based South of the River. You'll be leading the Change Strategy and Plan for an enterprise digital program, with the sponsorship of the C-Suite. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508