Manager/Senior Manager - Assurance - Perth
- Join an award-winning organisation recognised for its D&I initiatives
- Lead a diverse, highly motivated and collaborative team
- Be part of a high-performing, supportive culture
https://www.ey.com/au/shape-the-world The opportunity
We are looking for a Manager / Senior Manager within the Audit team in our Perth office. This role is offered on a flexible full-time basis. Your key responsibilities
Skills and attributes for success
- Lead audit engagements, define audit strategies, manage team performance and keep engagement leaders updated
- Effectively manage audit processes with appropriate consideration of audit risk issues and accounting technical matters
- Coach and mentor other less experienced staff through sharing experience and knowledge
- Engage clients and provide authoritative advice and professionalism throughout transactions, including identifications of improvements in business processes and possible recommendations, and preparing and delivering this to the clients
- Expertise in accounting frameworks (IFRS) and in related financial reporting matters and constantly develop your understanding of current market trends and processes
Ideally, you'll also have
- Experience in leading the planning, execution and reporting on audits
- Commitment to teamwork and leadership
- Proven track record with developing and maintaining client relationships
- Good communication and negotiation skills and a collaborative approach to management
- Expertise in accounting frameworks (IFRS) and in related financial reporting matters
Who are Assurance?
- A strong academic record
- Completion of a recognised accounting qualification (CA, CPA, ACCA )
Assurance is a promise, a positive declaration intended to give confidence. You can be part of the next big climate change initiative, work with the latest innovative forensic intelligence or provide robustness and clarity as part of an audit committee. EY teams deliver on providing that confidence to our clients and you can be part of that promise. Learn more about Assurance here - https://www.ey.com/au/aboutassurance What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes:
Who we are
- formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times - https://www.ey.com/au/eyflexibility
- career and learning development e.g. EY badges ( https://www.ey.com/gl/eybadges ), career mentoring
- an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. Salary packaging, parental leave and support, health checks
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer ( https://www.ey.com/au/eydiversityInclusion ) offering a vast range of internal networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via email@example.com or +61 1800 017 666.
Build your legacy with us. Apply now!
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider. Regarding this role, the minimum salary is $106,000 including 9.5% superannuation.
© 2019 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation .