Manager Risk Transformation, Advisory, Perth
- Lead a diverse, highly motivated and collaborative team
- Connect locally and globally from anywhere using our advanced technology solutions
- Join an award-winning organisation recognised for its D&I initiatives
https://www.ey.com/au/shape-the-world The opportunity
We are looking for a Manager within the Advisory Risk Transformation team in our Perth office. This role is offered on a flexible full-time basis. Your key responsibilities
Skills and attributes for success
- Responsible for managing the delivery of engagements associated with the transformation of risk, including enterprise risk management, governance, business resilience, program and project risk management, digital risk, and IT risk technology implementation.
- Developing scope of work and leading the execution of risk engagements
- Delegating, supervising and supporting the development of team members
- Preparing reports and other deliverables
- Communication of progress and outcomes
- Managing engagement economics
- Developing and maintaining productive working relationships with clients
- Supporting business development initiatives and proposals
Ideally, you will have five or more year's previous experience working in professional services, public or private sector organisation, having gained considerable experience in the following:
Who are Advisory?
- Enterprise Risk Management design, implementation, operation and review
- Governance, risk and compliance functional experience
- Risk assessment, mitigation and remediation
- Program and project risk management
- Business continuity management/business resilience
Our Advisory service line focuses on helping clients to improve their performance and manage their risks more effectively. From an improved finance function, enhanced supply chain, or superior customer experience, EY teams are able to offer added value and turn our client's strategy into reality! This is why Advisory is the fastest-growing service line and an energetic, fast-paced environment. Learn more about Advisory here - https://www.ey.com/au/aboutadvisory What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes:
Who we are
- formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times - https://www.ey.com/au/eyflexibility
- career and learning development e.g. EY badges ( https://www.ey.com/gl/eybadges ), career mentoring
- an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. Salary packaging, parental leave and support, health checks
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer ( https://www.ey.com/au/eydiversityInclusion ) offering a vast range of internal networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via email@example.com or +61 1800 017 666.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now!
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider
© 2019 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.