See job description for details
Experienced Network Engineer required for a 6 month contract based in Perth's CBD Your new company
A iconic and industry leading national organisation requires a established Network Engineer to join their team on a contract basis. This organisation are located in brand new offices in the heart Perth's CBD. Your new role
Responsible for providing administration and specialised support of WAN links and network devices including core LAN/WAN, wireless technologies, Firewall/VPN devices, VOIP communications and video conferencing technologies.
What you'll need to succeed
- Implementing and support of Security network infrastructure including (but not limited to) WAN and Security (firewalls, site to site VPNs, Client VPNs) wireless LAN, and security services such as Intrusion Detection.
- Administering, configuring and installing routing and switching network devices
- Monitoring, troubleshooting and supporting the network and gateway systems. Includes Data Centre technologies, SMTP, SSL Gateways, Load Balancers, Firewalls and IPS/IDS.
The successful candidate will require the following:
What you'll get in return
- 4+ years' experience working in a technical networking environment for a mid to large organisation
- Experience in routing protocols in a Cisco environment
- Experience with large organisation firewalls including Firepower or NGFW
In return you'll be offered a very competitive market rate for a 6 month contract working for a well known and enterprise organisation. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508