See job description for details
Leading Banking Firm | Full-time | Contribute to improvements in business processes, policies & systemsYour New Company A leading Australian Banking Group is looking to add a Stellar Senior Business Analyst to their wealth management branch. You will not only be mentoring a group of BAs but will have a focus on superannuation and investments. Your New Role You will be a senior business analyst with an understanding of remediation, legislative and migration changes in the financial services sector. Duties will include:
- Expert opinion in process improvement within financial institutes
- Analyze business processes and workflow to automate and improve stakeholder experience.
- Present new process design to key stakeholders and adjust plan accordingly.
- Facilitating cross-functional dialogue between different Stakeholders
- Evaluate end-user experience in a timely manner
- Leading requirement gathering and design sessions and presenting outcomes to development teams.
- Working with Agile and Change Management Teams to implement process and promoting the Agile Methodology and related tools
- Translating Business Goals into Technical Processes and suggest appropriate solutions
What you will need to succeed As a successful analyst in a high-capacity workplace, you will need the following experiences and skills. Required experience
- Experience in the Banking/ Financial Sector
- Ability to breakdown complex situations and formulate solutions for each component of the issue.
- Past results in conducting workshops with stakeholders, gather intel on their pain points, gain insight and take feedback into consideration when formulating design plans.
- Developing processes and technical solution with a focus on user experience
- Experience in interpreting data architectures and strategies
- Knowledgeable in Agile methodology; Scrum & Kanban
- Exceptional communication and storytelling skills; fluency and confidence in inspiring teammates and engaging stakeholders at multiple levels including operational staff, managers, and executives
- Logical data driven decisions
- Team player that is not afraid to speak up, lead and guide
- Background in organizational and/or service design
- Experience in lean process design
- Six Sigma certified -green belt or higher-
What you'll get in return Get ready for your next challenge! One of the largest banking group in Australia, not only will you have a stable environment to grow in, but you will also be given a competitive salary package. Working in the banking sector might seem mundane and the same no matter where you go but this reputable company truly wishes to grow with their employees and have their client's best interest in mind. Should you wish to take your career to the next level, this Senior BA role will do that for you. What you'll need to do now If you're passionate about this role, click 'apply now' or for more information and a confidential discussion or to find out about other opportunities in Technology contact Jona Peh at Hays on +61(8)92659141 or email Jona.Peh@hays.com.au At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. LHS 297508