See job description for details
Agricultural and Wellbeing Organization| Permanent Role |Experienced BA | Your new company
Your new company is the world's leading supplier of natural, ethical & sustainable Indian and Australian sandalwood Your new role
- To support management to meet departmental objectives by, analysing and developing the company's business systems across all the divisions
- Experience conducting technical and administrative tasks that ensure functionality and efficiency of business systems
- To proactively assist stakeholders to scope and implement business processes and improvement with a focus on data integration and ERP implementation
- To be a collegial member of the team by maintaining, enhancing and supporting the operational functionality of critical business processes to ensure that they continue to meet the business requirements.
- Gathering, validating, and documenting business requirements.
- Modelling business processes and identifying opportunities for process improvements
- Identifying issues, risks and benefits of existing and proposed solutions and outlining business impacts.
- Creating functional specifications for solutions
- Simplifying information and deciphering technical jargon so it is easily understood.
- Contribute to relationship building, consultations, liaison, and negotiation with key stakeholders.
- Communicating with both local and remote employees in person, via video conferencing, phone or email.
What you'll need to succeed
- Plan timelines for projects and oversee the deployment of the project.
- Demonstrated experience in business process improvement.
- Experience in preparing organisational response to various issues.
- High level understanding of modelling and analysis processes.
- Experience in developing long term plans and project management.
- Thorough understanding of IT and IT requirements.
- Professionally interacting with all levels and types of internal stakeholders.
What you'll get in return
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of Emergency Management procedures.
Beyond their competitive salary packages, they offer:
What you need to do now
- Flexible work arrangements
- Great work / life balance
- New investment so it is a very exciting time to join and grow within the company
- Excellent career progression opportunities
If you're passionate about this role, click 'apply now' or for more information and a confidential discussion or to find out about other opportunities in Technology contact Jona Peh at Hays on +61 (8) 92659141 or email Jona.Peh@hays.com.au At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. LHS 297508