- Surry Hills, Nouvelle-Galles du Sud, Australie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan McKinley Australia
- 18 févr. 19
Permanent opportunity for a QA Engineer to join a growing international organisation
About the company:
This organisation is within the healthcare and medicinal space. Work with the brightest minds to disrupt one of the world's largest industries. Passionate about agile practices, this firm is making waves worldwide with offices in the United Kingdom, Spain and Australia.
About the role:
This role will sit within the innovation team where you will work alongside Business Analyst's to understand how software components work together and how to best implement QA solutions to fit within the entire business strategy. My client is looking for a highly passionate QA who can come into the team and is willing to think outside the box.
Skills & Expertise:
Your skill set will include:
- At least 3+ years of experience within a QA engineer role
- Extensive experience in testing including manual, regression, and automation
- Experience with QA tools such as Selenium
- Ability to write automation scripts and execute test cases
- Ability to multitask and work within a deadline driven fast paced environment
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability and passion to mentor and train team members to improve performance and testing
- Competitive Salary
- Central Sydney location
- Brand new open floor office space
- Inclusive working environment
- Office snacks and drinks
- Global network with opportunity to travel
If you have the desired skill set and are keen to develop your career, then please send your CV to Annalise Neal at email@example.com or give me a call on (02) 8986 3150.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.