Account Coordinator- Markets & Growth
- Sydney, Nouvelle-Galles du Sud, Australie
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- KPMG Australia
- 16 déc. 17
See job description for details
- Got big plans for your career? Ours are even bigger
- Are you an innovative and creative Account Coordinator with a willingness to learn?
- Want to make a real difference to communities? We already are.
We are currently seeking an Account Coordinator to join the Markets and Growth Team in Sydney on an initial 12 month contract. The purpose of the role is to provide stakeholders with support across account planning and execution of key activities.
Your duties will include
- Working closely with Partners, Directors and the wider global team
- Effective account management and planning
- Preparing reports, presentations, monthly agendas and other documents
- Coordinating events
- Handling Client Relationship Management (CRM) systems including Microsoft Dynamics
- Diary management, coordinating meetings and ad hoc administrative tasks
- Solid experience across account coordination/administration in a large, dynamic organisation Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to influence others and liaise with senior stakeholders
- Strong CRM system skills
- Excellent attention to detail and formatting skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills - able to manage multiple projects in a high volume environment (often with competing deadlines)
- Friendly, professional attitude, pro-active, self starter with a collaborative team player approach
- Proficient in office suite, including Outlook, Excel and Power Point
- Experience gained in marketing, communications, research, client and customer service will be highly regarded
What we offer you
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 21 Sep 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time