- Sydney, Nouvelle-Galles du Sud, Australie Sydney Nouvelle-Galles du Sud AU
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Charterhouse Partnership
- 16 août 18 2018-08-16
My client is a global, established law firm, seeking an experienced senior accounts officer / assistant to join their accounting team here in Sydney CBD.
You will be responsible for a number of accounting duties day to day as well as mentoring / guiding juniors within the team.
This role is being offered on a full time permanent basis, paying $65,000 - $75,000 + super dependant on experience.
Previous / current Trust Accounting and local state trust requirements experience is essential.
Main overview of duties:
- Client Billing, Rates and Matter Management
- Charge Out Rates
- Client-Matter Management
- Expense Payments
- Trust Accounting
- Accounts Payable, Petty Cash & Daily Banking
- Assisting & mentoring junior staff
- Elite experience preferable
Please apply via the APPLY button or email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only suitable applications will be processed.