- Sydney, Nouvelle-Galles du Sud, Australie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Bluefin Resources
- 25 sept. 17
We are currently recruiting for an Analyst/Consultant to join a fast growing, highly successful consulting firm. This newly created role has come about due to the large growth of this organisation and increasing client portfolio.
This is a hands on technical role therefore our client is looking for a candidate who can balance the technical side of building statistical models with face to face client interaction.
This is a flat structured organisation therefore candidates with experience gained in more small to medium sized organisation are of particular interest as you will be required to be comfortable with an end to end role.
- Delivery of strategic insights
- Timely delivery of multiple client projects
- Delivery of modelling solutions including but not limited to Marketing Mix Modelling, Attribution, Choice, Pricing and Segmentation models
- Develop and deliver action-oriented, insightful analytical presentations
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research or Marketing
- 1-3 years of experience in the application of analytics to guide business decisions, client relationship management and team development
- Possess a blend of marketing acumen, consulting expertise, and analytical capabilities that can create value and insights for clients
- Comfortable working with 'big data', interpreting advanced statistical analysis results and developing presentations using insights derived from the analytics
- Strong experience in predictive modelling, having built numerous models from scratch using methods such as Random Forest, Neural Networks, Decision Trees etc
- Candidates with building Market Mix Models would be of particular interest
- Desire and ability to collaborate and work well with others in a team environment
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience with data visualization and statistical software (e.g. Tableau, Spotfire, R, SPSS, SQL, SAS, etc.)
If you have the required skills and experience, and wish to apply, please do so by following the link below. For further inquiries, please contact Marie Thow at Bluefin Resources on 02 9270 2640