Your role as an Assistant Accountant will be reporting directly to the Financial Manager and has arisen due to growth in properties within the hotel division.
The core duties will include:
- Preparing journals
- Daily cashflow reconciliations
- Assist with monthly reporting
- Review payroll report
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation
- Assist with Budget
- Ad-hoc financial support and requests.
- At least 2 years experience working as an assistant accountant in a commercial setting
- CA/CPA part qualified or planning to commence
- High volume reconciliations experience
- Intermediate Excel
- Exceptional communication
- Hospitality or property experience will be highly regarded
- Confidence in interaction with stake holders and managers across the business
- You will be dynamic, driven and happy to work in a team environment
- Competitive salary $30 - $35 per hour + Super negotiable on the experience you possess and the strength you can add to the team and business.
- Great team environment and social business
- Start the new year straight into a role - commencing 8 th January 2018
- 6 month contract with the opportunity to become permanent
For additional questions contact Lucy Milenkovic in the Sydney Hudson office on 02 8233 2854.
- Sydney, Nouvelle-Galles du Sud, Australie
- CDD, Mi-temps
- Hudson (Australia)
- 16 janv. 18