- Sydney, Nouvelle-Galles du Sud, Australie Sydney Nouvelle-Galles du Sud AU
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Charterhouse Partnership
- 16 août 18 2018-08-16
My client is a well known Non-For-Profit Organisation based in the Lower North Shore - looking for a Assistant Accountant to join their hard working team on a permanent full time basis.
This role would suit someone with 2-3 years experience in accounting (exposure across month end & some financial reporting) | early studier of CA/CPA (study support offered).
You will be responsible for the financial accounting function & accurate processing of general journals, accruals and fixed assets.
Ability to communicate with various stakeholders is key as well as working autonomously and to tight deadline.
Main overview of role:
- prepare monthly accounts to trial balance
- bank & GL reconciliation
- fixed asset register maintainance
- assist on financial reporting
- assist with year end audit
- general month end reporting & duties
This role is being offered at $60,000 - $62,000 + super + study support for CA / CPA.
Please apply via "APPLY" button or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org