Associate Director -Solutions Specialist (Compliance Solutions)
Job Description Department:
Global Sales and Customer Service is comprised of over 1,000 sales and customer service professionals serving customers across banking, insurance, asset management, corporate, professional services and government sectors across over 50 countries. The Global Industry Practice Group is comprised of practitioners, former regulators and subject matter experts, specializing in risk lifecycle and analytics, data solutions, commercial real estate, accounting, AML / financial crime compliance and third-party due diligence, tax and transfer pricing . The Role / Responsibilities:
The role will be responsible for supporting the business during the presales process through to successful closure of deals. The incumbent will work within the framework of growing the client base, assisting the sales team during the process for new business generation, providing expert knowledge on Moodyâ€™s Analytics compliance solutions. Specifically, there are four areas of activities the Compliance Solutions Specialist will be engaged in:
- Driving sales and customer engagement : design market outreach strategy (with sales, marketing and product management teams); serve as a trusted advisor to customers; proactively work with prospective clients through the sales process, providing technical assistance and guidance as required; respond to functional and technical queries of RFIs and RFPs; qualify and lead the Proof of Concept (POC) process in the sales cycle.
- Industry engagement & thought leadership : develop and maintain industry stakeholder relationships; speak at industry events; publish thought leadership; maintain social media engagement.
- Market feedback for product development: translate emerging market themes and regulatory requirements into product requirements to future proof our solutions; identify valuable white space; build business case for product development and improvement.
- Internal education: conduct training sessions on customer use cases, our solution set and emerging trends; serve as an informal coach and expert to product consultants, sales professionals and customer success teams.
: Australia, New Zealand and Oceania region
- Bachelorâ€™s degree required
- Extensive compliance function experience gained within the Finance and Banking sector
- Strong knowledge in solutioning and business processes
- Strong knowledge of regulatory compliance such AML and Fraud is desirable
- Fluency in English is required, fluency in other Asian languages is desirable
- Ability to interact with Senior level stakeholders
- Understanding of financial markets
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proven track record of presales activity, preferably within the financial service
- Travel required (Up to 50%)
Moodyâ€™s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moodyâ€™s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.