"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you"
GA&A is responsible for providing independent, objective assurance to the Board Audit Committee regarding the adequacy and effectiveness of the risk management and control frameworks of the Bank. This involves providing feedback to management on existing or proposed processes and controls, and recommendations for improvements to these. See yourself in our team
The Enterprise Services & Projects audit team within GA&A department provides coverage over the Enterprise Services portfolio as well as critical projects, suppliers and data management across the Bank. The team is structured as a shared service model to provide a centre of excellence for IT audit assurance to the business audit teams.
The team adds value to the Group by:
Do work that matters
- Executing high quality, risk-focused assurance work which provides management with powerful insights and recommendations for improving the control environment in line with Group strategic objectives
- Integrate knowledge and assurance provided by other Line 1-2 risk functions and the External Auditors when undertaking audit fieldwork
- Continuously seek ways to execute audits efficiently, without negatively impacting audit coverage/quality
We're interested in hearing from people who possess
- Participate in the timely execution of IT audits within agreed timeframes and in line with the GA&A Audit Methodology
- Interview customers and conduct process walkthroughs to understand the risk and control environment
- Test key controls by gathering relevant audit evidence and interpreting data
- Document test plans, results and conclusions clearly and concisely
- Demonstrate a general understanding of diverse IT systems and technology concepts
- Effectively manage stakeholders, timelines and communication
Is this your next challenge? Apply now!
- Experienced in auditing IT controls with a strong knowledge of areas such as IT security, Software development, Application controls and Identity and access management
- Professional qualifications in Information Technology (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA, ITIL)
- Experience in auditing IT operating systems, databases, cloud-based environments or API technologies is highly desirable.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and senior stakeholder engagement
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 29/08/2020