Automation Tester - Banking project - web, mobile automation - Great salary & benefits - permanent - Sydney Your new company
A global Tech services company with competitive engineers in the global market, now placed among the most valuable IT services brands worldwide. The client is one of the well reputed leading banks in Australia
Your new role
In this role you'll responsible to
What you'll need to succeed
- Gather requirements and scope of test automation from stakeholders of mobile application
- Designing automation framework
- Designing and Creating automation scripts for testing business critical functions and user journeys
- Assigning automation task to team members
- Reporting automation progress to business leadership
- Execute automation tests before application release
- Test Exit and analysis report for every feature
Skills: Java, Kotlin, Selenium, Apium, Web Automation, Mobile automation, Git, Bitbucket, Source Tree, JIRA, Confluence
What you'll get in return
- Extensive experience in Automation testing
- Experience in design, development and implementation of test automation frameworks using Selenium, Apium, Java, Kotlin
- Experience in API testing using postman
- Experience in integration tools such as GIT, Bitbucket, Source Tree, SVN, JIRA, Postman, Confluence.
- Experience in Agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Experience with creating test plans and test strategy document.
- Excellent opportunity to work for one of the renowned tech services companies in Sydney
- Permanent position with flexible options
- Excellent remuneration package and great company culture
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508