An exciting opportunity for an experienced business analyst to work in the Regulatory Reporting Technology team in Sydney. You will partner closely with the business to support regulatory risk management and reduce operational risk. You will work within an agile project team to deliver reform changes, strategic projects and operational improvements to meet the needs of our shifting regulatory landscape globally.
Your work will be wide ranging, covering elicitation and documentation of multi-jurisdictional regulatory requirements, collaborating with technologists to design and implement solutions, working across internal and external system dependencies. You will thrive in a fast-paced, project delivery environment and draw on your collaborative and problem-solving skills to achieve optimal outcomes for our stakeholders. You will have experience in co-ordination of peers to support implementation and achieve team deliverables.
We are looking for a candidate with experience in financial services covering trade lifecycle events, preferably with knowledge across global regulatory reporting requirements and have excellent stakeholder management skills and experience in delivery co-ordination.
To excel in this role, you will:
- have experience within financial services covering trade lifecycle events, preferably with knowledge across global regulatory reporting requirements
- have excellent stakeholder management skills and experience in delivery co-ordination managing multiple stakeholders
- be adept in engaging, collaborating and communicating with both business and technical peers, across offices and time zones
- be flexible and adapt easily in a dynamic environment where priorities can shift. You have a strong sense of ownership to follow your deliverables through to closure
- have experience working within an agile scrum team environment.
If this role sounds of interest, please apply using the link.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available. Advertised:
31 May 2019 AUS Eastern Standard Time Applications close:
26 Jul 2019 AUS Eastern Standard Time