- Sydney CBD
- May 12, 2021
Multiple contract Business Analyst roles for regulatory compliance/change specialist working for a global insurance company.
Join one of the leading insurers in the country on an important strategic regulatory change program of work. Working closely with the legal team, the Business Analyst will help interpret regulatory change and discover the impact this will have on the wider business.
If you are an experienced Business Analyst who has Business facing experience in the Financial Services pace and is looking to join a company that will give you the opportunity to get your hands dirty and have an impact then this is the role for you. They are after people who are forward-thinking and have the ability to challenge the status quo and this is encouraged on a daily basis. Key Requirements:
- End to end project experience
- Strong experience in interpreting legislation and it's impacts
- Financial Services, ideally insurance experience
- Fantastic documentation skills
- Excellent stakeholder engagement