- Sydney, Nouvelle-Galles du Sud, Australie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Bluefin Resources
- 23 sept. 17
Business Development Manager - Third Party Broker portfolio
My client, a leading financial services organisation, is currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager in their Third party broking business. This opportunity will suit someone who is energetic and a self-starter as the role will require significantly autonomy and will require the ability to travel.
The Business Development Manager's responsibility is to identify and work with a portfolio of brokers to drive financial and customer driven outcomes. You will be responsible for managing day to day issues with your portfolio of brokers, developing strategies and call plans to meet all targets. Due to the high level of day to day external and internal interactions, the BDM requires excellent inter-personal and people management skills and the ability to travel.
Overall responsibility would be to assist in driving regional sales strategy with specific focus on:
- Identifying and working with a portfolio of brokers to drive home loan settlement volume
- Working with brokers to improve deal submission quality and conversion ratios
- Working with Retail network to ensure Intermediary introduced customers are on-boarded appropriately
- Work with brokers and Retail to drive cross sale opportunities
- Visit new and existing Brokers and their staff in order to promote the company's products.
- Develop new and existing relationships to increase sales performance.
- Understand competitors' products in order to enhance our own products and develop strategies to overcome objection from our products.
Key Characteristics & experience required to succeed:
- Ability to manage relationships
- Strong time management skills
- Resilience and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Extensive experience in Residential Mortgage Lending and preferably third party space
- Experience in management of a Customer Service environment.
- Experience in dealing with Brokers and broker channels
- Relevant Financial Services qualifications
- Applications also welcome from current successful direct Mortagage or business lenders.
- Current unrestricted NSW driver's license
To be considered for this opportunity, please email your resume . If you require any further information, please call Lisa Nader on 9270 2649.