- Sydney, Nouvelle-Galles du Sud, Australie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Bluefin Resources
- 22 sept. 17
Business Development Manager Business Lending Broker deals
My client, a leading global FIntech organisation, is currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager for their Sydney NSW. This opportunity will suit a current SME, business or commercial banker or a current BDM in the Third party space who is keen to work in a leading culture and with an outstanding and current well sought after product in the micro/small business space.
The Business Development Manager's responsibility is to identify, recruit and accredit current leading brokers in the market.
Why consider this opportunity?
- Excellent product offering to SME business customers on the market that only required 3 months' worth of bank statements; they have funded over $6 billion globally.
- Monthly bonus structure - bonus guaranteed for the first 3 months.
- Leading platform for brokers to use where they have direct access to the system and own the application or submission from submission to funding.
- To $130k + super + bonus
- Very achievable bonus scheme
- Average deal size is $50k, capped at $150k , unsecured lending
- Fantastic leading culture. No red tape
- Large growth trajectory/plans
Key Characteristics & experience required to succeed:
- Current network of brokers
- Strong Time management skills
- Extensive experience in Lending and broker referred deals
- Ability to work as part of a team and in an agile environment
- 5 Years' experience in dealing with Brokers and broker channels
- Relevant Financial Services qualifications/ degree highly regarded
- Current driver's license
To be considered for this opportunity, please email your resume . If you require any further information, feel free to call Lisa Nader on 9270 2649.